Please support us with a donation
Citizens Advice Cheshire North is an independent registered charity. We rely on grants and donations to maintain our core activity and implement new projects. We have many projects that we would be grateful for funding for:-
- To enable the bureau to deliver the kind of modern service needed today, we need help to purchase IT equipment and train bureau staff to use it
- We always need money for equipment for example, to improve access for people with disabilities
- If you are upgrading office equipment, we may be able to make use of your old equipment
- We are always interested in discussing new partnerships
- To help us promote our services in the local community, we need sponsors for leaflets, posters and our annual report.
- Donations from raffles, quizzes or sponsored events no matter how big or small, are always welcome
- If you are a company, do you have staff that you could second, encourage to volunteer or who could provide mentoring skills to the bureau? Would you consider setting up Payroll Giving?
Whether you are an individual, company or charitable trust, if you would like to support us then please do Contact us or donate by one of the following links.
However you donate and regardless of whether it is a one-off or regular donation, please remember, if you are a UK tax payer, to tick the box that allows us to take advantage of Gift Aid.